Maldives Employment Services Private Limited (MESPL) is one of the leading manpower company and Human Resource solution provider in the Maldives for fifteen years.
We are looking for a financial controller who will be responsible to undertake all aspects of financial management, reports to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) in regards to all financial and accounting activities of the company and who will oversee financial department staff in day-to-day operations.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO) (Preferred Srilankan Nationality; for XPAT only)
Qualification & Experience
* Degree or equivalent qualification in a related field
* Ability to speak fluently in English
* With strong academic back ground and a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position
* Ability to work well as part of a team & strong Interpersonal skills.
* Able to multi task and meet deadlines
* Ability to work under pressure
* Excellent spoken and written communication skills
* Ability to have the capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
* Oversee all company accounts
* Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
* Read and review any documentation attached to checks for approval and accuracy sake
* Reconcile all bank statements and monthly financial reports
* Develop budgets and financial plans for the company
* Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing financial reports
* Supervise and manage financial department staff
* Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with tax regulations and legislation
* Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
* Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
* Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
Salary & Other Benefits
* A comprehensive benefit package awaits the qualified candidate. (USD 1000-1800)
* Other benefits according to Company’s policy
Interested candidates are requested to send their documents (Updated CV, Passport Copy, Educational Certificates and Experience letters) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th June 2018
For more info please contact: 4008080 / 9559022
****Only short listed candidates will be contacted****
Maldives Employment Services Private Limited (MESPL) is a leading manpower company and Human Resource solution provider in the Maldives for fifteen years. We recruit professional, skilled and semi-skilled expatriate staffs from various countries across most industries including (but not limited to) Agriculture, Construction, Education, Engineering, Finance Healthcare, Hospitality & Support Services