We are seeking to hire a talented Cuisine Chef to join our growing team. If you’re serious about your next job, Symphony Maldives Pvt Ltd is an excellent place to get ahead. This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Experience and Skills required:
· Bachelor’s Degree or related Culinary Degree or 5-6 Years of industry and culinary management experience
· Experience in a hotel and restaurant brand and Pre-opening experience is preferred
· Previous experience with demonstration cooking, menu development, and pricing development.
· Passion for leadership and teamwork
· Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
· Excellent guest service skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Managing the sous chefs and pastry chef guiding their oversight of the kitchen staff with primary focus on selection, training, and supervising of daily work assignments.
· Act as a coach and mentor; manage performance by setting objectives, deliver performance reviews, provide ongoing performance feedback and administer corrective action when needed.
· Monitor and train all staff in proper sanitation procedures. Ensure that all employees are in assigned uniforms and serving safe food.
· Oversee daily production from each kitchen department to ensure proper presentation and preparation to event guidelines.
· Conduct regular department walk-throughs and random food tastings.
· Establish proper portion sizes and controls to ensure proper amounts are being prepared for events.
· Oversee the creation of standard operating photos, recipes and descriptions for all cooks.
· Oversee the culinary aspects of tastings, making appearances as necessary.
· Review event orders with Field Chefs to give thorough explanations of methods and presentation.
· Cook in any kitchen department as needed, taste products that are produced to ensure quality and consistency.
· Assist the Executive Chef in presenting new menu items and relevant culinary information to the sales team, culinary staff and other company properties on an on-going basis.
· Attends events in the field as necessary.
· Competitive Salary & Service Charge
· Food and Accommodation and other benefits as per the company policy
Pleaser forward your CV, id copy, and other necessary documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply before 29th February 2024.
A service oriented company sharing a vision of becoming “Champions in the service industry” by
implementing and sustaining innovation through products and services. Founded in 1992,
Symphony Maldives specializes in Restaurant, Catering and Guesthouse business within Capital
Male’, Laamu Atoll and Kaafu Atoll. Symphony Maldives has retained a reputation for consistency
in food taste and unique service style. The company’s main aim is to pursue a dream of not just
providing quality products and services to customers, but to become the “Champions in the
With over 20 years in the service industry, we have gained experience to cater for huge parties,
operate and manage 4 restaurants in different locations, simultaneously ensuring all restaurants
are practicing excellent “Symphony Service Standards”.