* Provides administrative support to ensure efficient office operation.
* Assisting the HR Manager with day to day operations of HR functions and duties.
* Compiling and updating employee records.
* Assist in payroll preparation by compiling employee attendance.
* Assist in receiving new staffs, and provide medical assistance for
* Coordinate with Logistics officer and Engineers to monitor stock levels.
* Coordinate with suppliers to get price and quotations before placing order.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
* Male between 27 to 37 years old
* With Maldives work experience is an advantage.
* With strong organizational skills.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
* Able to work with minimum supervision.
* Ability to analyze and solve problems.
* Knowledge in XPAT Online System portal is an advantage.
* With strong communications skills - both written and verbal (English/Tamil/Hindi).
* Efficient, reliable and punctual.
* Able to multi-task and flexible with work schedule.
Salary & other benefits: Negotiable based on qualifications and experience / food and accommodation provided / medical insurance / annual leave.
Interested applicants may send their CV, educational certificates, work experience certificates and passport copy to email@example.com on or before 01st March, 2024.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified/called for interview.
This company was formed on 2012 at Ministry of Economic Development, Maldives. The main business line of the Wee Hour Investment private limited is construction of Buildings & civil related works for government projects. Which includes
Our trading Partners are mainly from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, China , Sri Lanka, India & USA & together with our trading partners WEE HOUR INVESTMENT PVT LTD provide quality services to our customers.
All solutions from Wee Hour Investment conform to professional standards with a view to reducing costs and time for maintenance that is extremely crucial to the continuity of the provided solutions.