• Administrative and Purchasing Assistant (MALDIVIAN)
• Palm Tree Marine Showroom
• Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
• Assisting with day to day operations of HR functions and duties
• Compiling and updating employee records
• Assist in payroll preparation by compiling employee attendance
• Coordinate with Store Keeper to monitor Stock Levels.
• Coordinate with suppliers to get price and place order.
• Track Order and ensuring timely delivery
• Liaise with Clearance Team to prepare documents for smooth clearance.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Completed GCE O'Level with a minimum of 3 Passes.
• Prior experience in a similar position will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in Shipping, Clearance & Custom procedures will be an added advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Dhivehi
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to work well within a team.
• Strategic and Analytic thinking skills.
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
• Must have good time management skills and strong work ethics
• Negotiable based on qualifications and experience
Interested candidates are requested to email a copy of their CV, Educational Certificates, Identity Card and Employment Reference Letters to joަfirstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 07, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
For more information, please contact 3312978 or 3337833