TERMS OF REFERENCE – RESERVATION MANAGER
The company is looking for a Reservation Manager who is driven, has passion, and has the desire to grow to fill the position. A skilled individual that can work closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop strategies, oversee the daily operations of the reservation department, and ensure that all reservations were handled efficiently and accurately.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate with sales and reservation team for all room bookings and provide training to all customer service coordinators and assist to resolve all issues.
- Assist the meeting planner to analyze all room requirements and collaborate with the sales and marketing team to ensure compliance with all revenue management guidelines.
- Manage all guest issues and ensure a response to all queries and monitor the flow of dining rooms and recommend ways to increase revenue.
- Supervise efficient working of sales associates and provide training to resolve all issues and provide training to employees to maintain all everyday schedules.
- Collaborate with the maintenance and operations department to resolve all guest issues and maintain inventory of all guest rooms.
- Forecast all project requirements on an everyday basis and ensure achievement of all hotel reservation objectives.
- Manage and ensure resolution of all guest issues and provide training to all new employees for all policies and procedures.
- Oversee reservation administration and provide updates to reservation systems and process all requests and manage inventory of all processes and recommend ways to maximize revenue.
- Maintain knowledge of all apartment locations and process time logs for all payroll.
- Collaborate with staff development and provide require feedback and assist to answer all incoming calls and manage all online inquiries.
Qualification & Experience
- Female/ Male
- Graduate from an accredited college or university in Hospitality Management
- Experience or training or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as a Reservation Supervisor or Manager in a reputed hotel is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite are required.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Excellent service skills including etiquette and ability to work with the public including diverse clientele and knowledge of another language is highly desirable.