TERMS OF REFERENCE – F&B COORDINATOR
The F&B Coordinator works in close collaboration with the F&B Manager to perform Office Administrative functions and operation service tasks in all outlets of the Resort and ensures that all SOP standards are met. F&B Coordinator will also serve as a host when required.
The company is looking for an individual who is driven, has a passion, and has the desire to learn and grow with a positive attitude to fill the position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept dining reservations and arrange parties or special services for diners.
- Assists the manager on duty in assigning station/table arrangement and reservation assignments.
- Greets guests, escorts them to tables and provides menus.
- Resolves any customer issues as necessary
- Assists in coordinating activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and checks menus to ensure that they are cleaned and updated on a regular basis.
- Presents menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service; as well as, reviews the special of the day if available.
- Concludes the guest's experience by thanking them for their visit and welcoming their return upon exit.
- Attends Food & Beverage Leadership meetings and takes notes
- Attends Marketing Meetings
- Assists Resort Manager with administrative tasks
- Other duties may be assigned as business demands.
Qualification & Experience:
- A degree holder in Hospitality Management
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of food and beverage experience is preferred
- Proven execution skills and ability to drive change
- Operate in an ambiguous and rapidly changing work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite are required.