- Minimum of 2 years experience in the same field.
- Has a degree in Psychology or similar course.
- Pro-active and with pleasing personality.
- Extensive knowledge with Microsoft Office Applications and Corel Draw.
- Has a knowledge with Xpat Online System (Work Permits & Visa Process).
- Fluent in both written & spoken English language.
- Efficient, honest, reliable & punctual.
- Must have an excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task effectively & can handle pressure.
- Willing to work in extended hours.
- Indian national (Male applicants only)
- With Maldives experience is an advantage.
Monthly Salary: Negotiable based on experience and qualifications. Food and accommodation shall be provided by the company plus other benefits.
Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience are requested to submit their CV, Copies of certificates along with National ID copy to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 07th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.