We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to join our team at The Hawks Pvt Ltd
SYSTEM ADMINSTRATOR (ERP)
· Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Accounting, Finance with Systems Knowledge: Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Business Central, Microsoft Dynamics Finance & Operations, Oracle, SAP, etc.
· Strong knowledge and extensive in ERP systems and related softwares
· Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to work cohesively with external resources, internal departments, and multiple stakeholders
· Ability to think strategically, work well under pressure with the team
· Excellent communication skills and proficient in both written and spoken English and Dhivehi.
· To oversee the company’s ERP System - Microsoft Dynamics 365, Business Central and other related systems and Software installed in the company’s business environment.
· Responsible to analyze business requirements, configure and implement the required business processes with the help of the vendor.
· Coordinates with individual business units to ensure the system performs efficiently for their requirements. Liaise with internal business units, departments to understand their needs; recommend solutions and provide support to individual users.
· Manage relationship with software providers to ensure delivery of service and keep abreast of new developments.
· Monitor and manage the support services engaged with the ERP external vendor.
· Troubleshoot minor support issues that arise and provide first-level support to all end-users in collaboration with the external ERP vendor.
· Configure the required business processes, reports, and dashboards for the business.
· Coordinate systems training to staff, including Business Central functions, Microsoft Office 365 applications, and other specific departmental software - Organize with the ERP external vendor to arrange trainings for end users related to the ERP system such as refresher trainings, new user/employee ERP onboarding training, etc.
· Produce and Maintain User Manuals. Create and maintain internal documentation related to the ERP system procedures, business processes, SOPs, and company ERP policies.
Salary: Negotiable based on Experience & Qualification
Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience are requested to submit their CV, Copies of certificates along with NID / Passport Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 07th February 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
The Hawks private limited is one of the leading company for the import and distribution of high-quality fuel in the Maldives. With more than 13 years experience in the area of fuel supply and an exceptional attention to the needs of our clients, we have developed an extensive product portfolio. Our excellent customer service, delivery on time and certified products provide an ultimate satisfaction to our esteemed clients across the Maldives.