We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to join our team at The Hawks Pvt Ltd
· Degree I Master’s Degree in Accounting with ACCA / CIMA qualification
· Proven record in a similar capacity for 3-5 years
· Proficiency in ERP, Microsoft Dynamics BC and advanced Excel functions
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to analyze data and solve problems with high level of integrity
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Oversee all company accounts and investments Assist with periodic audits of financial transactions and documents.
· Create weekly, monthly and annual performance reports to identify results, trends, and compare with financial forecasts.
· Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the Accounts department set up. Ensure system controls for all the financial systems and develop procedures to improve accounting systems.
· Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as and when needed. Generate financial reports and statements to the management for review.
· Liaise and coordinate with all Banks, Audit firms for accounting transaction purpose and to enhance relationship for business requirements.
· Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports, to ensure proper compliance with applicable accounting standards and regulations.
· Coordinate for the preparation of external audit materials and external financial reporting.
· Support in the smooth running of the Financial operations of the company.
Salary: Negotiable based on Experience & Qualification
Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience are requested to submit their CV, Copies of certificates along with passport copy / NID to email@example.com on or before 06th February 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
The Hawks private limited is one of the leading company for the import and distribution of high-quality fuel in the Maldives. With more than 13 years experience in the area of fuel supply and an exceptional attention to the needs of our clients, we have developed an extensive product portfolio. Our excellent customer service, delivery on time and certified products provide an ultimate satisfaction to our esteemed clients across the Maldives.