We are looking for enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to join our team at The Hawks Pvt Ltd
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER FOR CEO (01 position)
• A’ Level I Degree in Administration or Business Management or any related discipline
• Relevant experience in similar capacity and/or having Shipping experience
• Computer literate especially in MS Office & other related software
• Excellence organizational skills, able to multitask and meet deadlines with high attention to detail - Multi-tasking with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Able to work independently as a team player, with high level of dedication
• Organize & maintain a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
• Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
• Handle multiple projects coordination & documentation. Organizing various meetings and appointments.
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients, coordination with respective sites / vessels.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation on request.
• Manage all administrative tasks in the company including to that of coordination with appropriate departments.
• Liaise with Shipping agents for Crew Manning and to oversee the entire process involving ‘sign in’ and ‘sign off’ of the crews.
• Coordinate to keep update of licenses of all the vessels / vehicles fee without having to lapse.
• Perform other clerical admin duties such as checking and conforming the safety and security of sailing vessels.
• Organize and provide administrative and support functions to the team as a whole.
Salary: Negotiable based on Experience & Qualification
Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience are requested to submit their CV, Copies of certificates along with Passport / NID card copy to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 04th February 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
The Hawks private limited is one of the leading company for the import and distribution of high-quality fuel in the Maldives. With more than 13 years experience in the area of fuel supply and an exceptional attention to the needs of our clients, we have developed an extensive product portfolio. Our excellent customer service, delivery on time and certified products provide an ultimate satisfaction to our esteemed clients across the Maldives.