We currently have an opportunity for the role of administrative executive for a proactive and dynamic fresher who is looking to explore a career in the tourism industry.
The Reservations Executive will be responsible for:
• Processes reservations by email, telephone, or central reservation systems.
• Updating rates, offers, stop sales and other related information onto Koveli booking system.
• Identifying improvement opportunities and collaborate with colleagues to ensure growth & sales target attainment.
• Provide system support and training to agents using the Koveli booking platform.
• Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards.
• Perform regular rate checks and evaluations to ensure data accuracy on the Koveli platform.
• Actively seek out new partnerships through cold calling, networking, and social media.
• Assist Operations, Reservations & Accounts teams as needed.
• Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Previous experience in the tourism industry preferred but not mandatory.
• Understanding of the inbound operations of the resorts is an added advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a MUST!
• Maldivians preferred
Interested participants may apply for the position by emailing their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designed specifically for travel agents, Koveli Travel is a Maldivian DMC offering accommodation, the best excursions and fantastic experiences at unbeatable net prices. Our state-of-the-art booking system to create the holiday your clients are dreaming of.