Ready to accelerate your career while helping our customers move forward? Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits, and incentives? If you answered “Yes” to these questions, you have got to check out 3A INVESTMENT.
We are looking for a Driver: Duties also include moving goods from port to warehouse and from the warehouse to a customer’s door. Complete the required paperwork necessary to support the function. Tag or mark orders as requested. Carefully move product Comply with all safety, security, regulatory, and company policies.
- At least 1-year experience driving a Pickup/ Van with manual/ Automatic transmission.
- Class B1 license preferred
- Valid Class C1, C2 driver’s license required.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Fluent in Reading and writing in English
- Must have an excellent driving aptitude.
- Able to drive a manual transmission.
- Responsible for warehouse operational procedures including sorting, loading/unloading
- Activities of product processing and documentation and provide information regarding delivery.
- Prior to the product being stored, count all products, compare to the manifest,
- Report shortages, overages, damage, the appropriate manager.
- Compare the quantify, quality, labeling and consignee address to the customer order to ensure all outgoing deliveries are complete and correct.
- Participate in the physical inventories as necessary.
- Maintain clean, neat, and orderly work areas and operate in a manner that promotes safety..
- Strong oral and written communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills; ability to quickly build rapport with both internal teammates and businesses.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Perform all safety-related items as per the Employee Safety Manual.
- Learn and maintain all lifting procedures.
- Learn and maintain and ensure daily performance check on the vehicle.
- Report all accidents and incidents immediately upon them taking place to your direct supervisor.
- Lift a minimum of twenty (20) KG
- Consistently throughout the day employees are required to sit, talk, and hear, and when necessary climb, crouch or crawl.
- Operate the equipment using hands to fingers, manually carry, move merchandise.
- Drive or ride in a motor vehicle.
Interested applicants may submit their updated CV’s and other supporting documents to
Note: Only successful candidates will be notified.