Preparing, dispensing, and reviewing drugs and provides pharmacy consulting services to customers
regarding the effective usage of medications.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Involves customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services
- Ensure minimal loss of merchandise through expiries, damage, theft or mishandling.
- Ensure that goods are replenished in the shelves without failure, in neat and orderly appearance.
- Ensures the pharmacy operates in accordance to regulations, company policies and standards
- Assists pharmacy manager with establishing procedures that promotes the efficient workflow of the pharmacy
- Ensure good grooming and presentations at all times while on the shop floor
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by Management.
- Advance Certificate in Pharmacy or Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Registered at Maldives Allied Health Council as a Pharmacist/Dispenser.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, weekends and public holidays, as needed
- Ability to communicate effectively in English/Dhivehi (written & spoken)
- Computer knowledge
Salary: MVR10,800 - MVR12,500
Work Sites: Hulhumale / Velana International Airport / Male
Selected Candidates will be assigned to one of the outlets.
Interested candidates may send their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further clarifications contact +960 9999798 between 9am to 5pm