Job Location- Raa Atoll Maldives
* Manning the Guest Relations Desk and dealing with all guest requests
* Greeting guests, performing check in and check out procedures and escorting guests to their rooms
* Welcoming all VIP guests and ensuring their needs and expectations are met
* Making travel arrangements for guests and recommending & booking activities
* Checking rooms before the guest arrives to ensure that all amenities and requests are in place
* fluent Chinese & English speaking
* Have worked in the Hospitality industry in a similar position for at least 2 years
* Must have completed a related educational course.
* Must be a team player and be well presented.
Sales Manager will report directly to Head of Business Development to achieve company goal and objectives, through analyzing market trends and competitor activity and recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the market place along with the development of future and repeat business.
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow: