- Direct and supervise day to day operations of our team ensuring appliance of common operational procedures.
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections with our team.
- Schedule, control and monitor all project work and materials on a weekly basis.
- Provide for site safety and security.
- Prepare and file accident reports.
- Handle emergencies appropriately according to established procedures.
- Ensure compliance with company or government regulations.
- Keep accurate records of employee attendance and timesheets.
- Discipline personnel when necessary and appropriate.
- Handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Handle logistics.
- Co-ordinate work progress as per schedule with concern person.
- Manage all workers activities.
Skills and abilities required:
- Maldivians Only.
- Minimum O’level Standard
- Previous Experience in construction field will be an added advantage.
- Project Management, Quality management, Supply management.
- Supervision, Delegation, Attention to details, Quality focus.
- Excellent communication skill
- Able to work under pressure
- Attractive remuneration package based on qualification and experience.
Application Deadline 15th July 2019
Interested and qualified candidates apply in writing along with, National ID card copy, CV, Police clearance certificate and copies of relevant certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org For more information please contact: +960 331 3247