Location -Reethi Faru Resort , Ra Atoll Maldives
Relationship Manager will report into Sales Manager in all activities and will create and communicate the account strategies in order to drive, increase market share and demonstrate value to both internal and external customers.
As Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for driving both FIT and group business. The Relationship Manager will be responsible for a set number of accounts to penetrate across all market and segment of the business. The activities will include managing DMC and foreign tour operator from international market, organizing familiarization trips and presenting to agents. They will also be responsible for identifying new accounts outside of their account base, negotiating agreements to drive share and attending relevant tradeshows. You will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develop relationship with specific accounts both with DMC and tour operator.
- Total account management focus, identifying which segments / market have the most opportunity to drive share.
- Identify and evaluate new business opportunities within their current account base.
- Establish processes in relation to managing the account portfolio to drive market share.
- Ensure relevant updates are sent both to internal and external stakeholders.
- Monitor and reviews the impact of marketing initiatives on the account strategy.
- Establish and develop long term effective working relationships with key customers to drive business.
- Networking with sub account handlers and global leads where relevant.
- Review account development plans on a quarterly basis, updating records accordingly.
- Implement account specific marketing initiatives to help drive the business.
- Review customer base to determine new opportunities for account penetration.
What are we looking for?
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment of delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
- Knowledge of international markets
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
- Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
- Customer service, sales & marketing skills
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Driven, motivated and outgoing
- Software Packages Microsoft Office
- Computer, Data base Management