(The job is for Maldivian nationals only!)
Diethelm Travel The Maldives is a subsidiary company of Cyprea Group of Companies and a member of the Diethelm Keller Group, one of the leading Travel Groups in the Region.
Be a part of a truly fun and dynamic team in one of Maldives’ leading Destination Management Companies (DMC)
He / she should possess a fair knowledge of Microsoft Office and should be GCE (O/L) qualified.
Comprehensive training would be provided however fluency to read and write in English is a must.
PRIMARY DUTIES INCLUDE
- Respond timely and in an informative manner to all booking requests arriving by mail, telephone, web booking systems or any other means.
- Build and strengthen relationships with existing and new customers ensuring constant business flow.
- Maintain reservation records, update room availability on the system / database, produce lists of expected arrivals.
- Process any modifications or cancellations and communicate with team members accordingly.
Have a comprehensive understanding of the destination and its products.
- Create and maintain a well-organized database of clientele profiles, updated with special requirements and any other useful information.
- Ensure excellent communication with core partners and coordinate the organization of additional services which include VIP Services, FAM trips and any other required service.
- Understand the overall market, be aware of competitors' strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand.
- Excellent communications as well as interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think and work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours when required.
- The ideal candidates should be methodical, trustworthy and confident.
- The ability to multitask.
Prior experience is NOT required but would be an advantage.
The remuneration package on offer will be commensurate with the position, and would include “Maldives Retirement Pension Scheme”.
The Manager – Diethelm Travel The Maldives
STO Aifaanu Building 2nd Floor (East)