Explore Nature’s Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.
This role is the perfect opportunity for multilingual childcare professionals who wish to progress in the job they love, in a stunning environment, with a growing company. You will be a part of the children’s club team delivering the childcare operation in resort and it will be your responsibility to ensure children are cared for in a safe environment and have an ability to work across all the age groups delivering a varied and engaging activity programme. You will be working within a professional childcare team in order to provide the very best experience for the children. From the moment the children arrive in the club you will ensure they have the holiday of a lifetime experiencing new activities. You will be proactive and innovative suggesting alternatives that meet guest needs, ensuring their delight with their children's experience.
• Recognized Degree in Hotel Management or related field
• Child care certifcations an advantage
• Must have 2-3 years experience of working in a childcare setting, preferably with Luxury Brand experience
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Good English/Russian comprehension - both written and spoken
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Strongly committed to team work and customer service
- Where Passion Meets Career -
“Take the first step, make a difference and Grow With US at Nature's Playground”
Explore Nature's Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.