Explore Nature’s Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.
You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Front Office, maintaining Front Office and brand standards and maximizing the quality level of products and services to achieve the highest guest satisfaction. This will include managing the performance of the team members: designing, implementing and monitoring the impact of training (including IT systems and guest service procedures) for all Front Office team members, capturing and implementing best current practice SOPs relating to Front Office operation. Manage the functioning of all departmental team members, facilities, sales and costs, to ensure maximum departmental profit. Drive the implementation of all sales and promotional programmes of the property, taking personal responsibility for driving upselling and ensuring the team has the most up to date knowledge of the property.
• Recognised Degree in hotel management or related field
• Must have at least 2-3 years experience in a Front Office management role, preferably with Luxury Brand Experience
• Strong commercial/business acumen
• Experience in Front Office System
• Fluent in English - both spoken and written
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
- Where Passion Meets Career -
“Take the first step, make a difference and Grow With US at Nature's Playground
Explore Nature's Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.