Explore Nature’s Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.
As an Executive Sous Chef you will be second in command and report directly to the Executive Chef. As such you must be intimately familiar with all the activities involved in kitchen operations and be prepared to step in and cover all eventualities if called upon. You will need to be able to prepare and cook a wide range of international dishes, including French, Italian, and fusion cooking. The Executive Sous Chef is also responsible for overseeing the kitchen team members, which will involve preparing, scheduling and delivering training, managing team member performance, ensuring that the kitchen safety standards are up to date and that team members are complying with health, safety and sanitation rules. Additionally you will help with menu planning, inventory control, and supply management.
• Recognised Degree in Hotel Management or related culinary degree
• Must have Three to Five years in a similar senior capacity, preferably with Luxury Brand Experience
• Previous experience in training team members in large quantity food preparation.
• Excellent knowledge of quality food operations
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
-Where Passion Meets Career-
Take the first step, make a difference and Grow With Us at Nature's Playground"
Explore Nature's Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.