Explore Nature’s Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.
Members of the Kitchen Department are responsible for ensuring that all visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity, and variety of our food and beverage offerings in every area of the hotel, and that F&B is regarded as a strong point of differentiation for the hotel in its local market. A Chef de Partie-Teppanyaki is responsible for the oversight of all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section. Because of this, a successful Chef de Partie-Teppanyaki must be very knowledgeable about their specialty, as well as culinary functions in general. A person in this role must also be very organized and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment. Must also be able to give orders within their section, as well as reliably carry out orders handed down to them by the Sous Chef and Head Chef.
• Bachelor’s Degree or any culinary degree
• Must have worked at least two - three years as a Chef de Partie-Teppanyaki in Hotels and preferably with Luxury Brand Experience
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
- Where Passion Meets Career -
“Take the first step, make a difference and Grow With US at Nature's Playground”
Explore Nature's Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.